The Paris-Nord Villepinte exhibition park is located north of Paris and covers more than 240,000m2. With its hundreds of salons and 2 million visitors per year, it is the largest exhibition park in France. Visitors can get there by train (RER) from the Gare du Nord or from CDG airport on the B Line. The park is also close to Bourget airport, which mainly services business flights.
We offer a personalized transfer service to Paris Expo Villepinte which can be used to transport your staff or clients.
- Transfers to all Paris airports: CDG, Orly and Beauvais
- Transfers to Paris city (hotels)
- Transfers service to exhibitor or visitor
Client pick-up and drop-off in front of the exhibition hall, as close to their stand location as we can
Whether you are an exhibitor or visitor and would like to get to the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Park, give us a call and we’ll provide you with top-notch private transfer services.
There are many major salons organized in Villepinte, including:
- Eurosatory: Defense and security exhibition
- Europain: World exhibition for bakers, pastry makers, ice cream makers, chocolate makers and candy makers.
- SIMA: World exhibition for agricultural breeding suppliers.
- SIAL: International Agro-foods exhibition.
- Maison & Objet: Exhibition for Interior Decoration Professionals.